White sauce cheese toast is a quick starter you can make anytime. It’s quick and tastes delicious. Creamy, cheesy and delicious toast recipe.
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 2 tbsp chopped onion.
- 2 tbsp chopped capsicum.
- 2 tbsp frozen corn.
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes.
- 1 tsp mixed herbs.
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 cheese slice.
- Bread slices.
- Butter for toasting bread.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat butter and add onion, capsicum and saute slightly till it turns crunchy.
- Add frozen corn and saute few mins.
- Add all purpose flour and saute few mins till raw smell goes off.
- Gradually add milk and mix.
- Add black pepper powder, mixed herbs, red chilli flakes, salt and mix well.
- Add cheese slice and mix well and keep aside to thicken.
- Heat butter and toast the bread till it turns brown.
- Cut the toasted bread and spread the white sauce mixture and serve.