No Bake White Chocolate Oreo Balls Recipe
White chocolate oreo balls a super delicious dessert.Balls made of Oreo biscuits dipped in melted white chocolate. Easy to make and delicious to eat. White chocolate oreo balls without cream cheese
15 pcs oreo biscuits.
1 tsp butter.
2 tsp icing sugar.
2-3 tsp milk.
100 gms white chocolate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. Take 15 pcs of oreo and remove its cream.
2. Roughly break the biscuits in small pieces.
3. Add it in mixing jar and also add icing sugar, butter and grind into powder.
4. Reserve 1 tsp of powdered biscuit for garnishing.
5. Add milk in sections and make dough out of it.
6. Make balls using a portion of dough and refrigerate 15 mins
7. Melt the white chocolate.
8. After 15 mins roll the balls again.
8. Dip the balls and coat well.
9. Garnish with reserved powdered biscuits, chopped oreos and freeze for 1-2 hours.
10. Serve and enjoy.
Watch Full Recipe Video Here:-