Veg fried rice is a Chinese cuisine. It’s very healthy and tasty as well. It can be prepared very quickly. Healthy and tasty Chinese cuisine veg fried rice recipe.
- 1 cup basmati rice.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger.
- 1 tsp grated garlic.
- 2-3 green chilli.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 1/4 cup carrot.
- 1/4 cup cabbage.
- 1/4 cup french beans.
- 1/4 cup capsicum
- 2 tsp soya sauce.
- 1 tsp vinegar.
- 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- 1/4 cup spring onion greens.
- 1/2 tsp sugar.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl wash basmati rice and soak it for 15-20 mins.
- In a wok heat water and add salt, oil and add soaked rice and cook it till cooks up completely.
- Drain the excess water and pour cold water to stop cooking process and remove excess water.
- In a pan heat oil and add garlic, ginger, green chilli and saute for few seconds.
- Add onion and again saute for few seconds.
- Add carrot, capsicum, cabbage and french beans and saute few mins on high flame.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add cooked rice, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, black pepper powder and mix gently.
- Cook for 3-4 mins do not over mix to avoid breaking rice.
- Add spring onion greens and mix gently.