Tomato soup a much needed thing in winters. It’s super healthy and super delicious. Serve this with croutons and enjoy. Super tasty and healthy soup recipe at home.
- 10 tomato.
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic.
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 onion.
- 1 small carrot.
- 1 small beetroot.
- salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 2 tbsp fresh cream.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a wok add butter and bayleaf, chopped garlic, ginger and saute for 2 mins.
- Add onion and saute for 2 mins.
- Add chopped carrot, beetroot, tomato and little salt and cook for 10-12 mins.
- Once tomato turns mushy add 1 litre of water and mix well.
- Cook for 5-6 mins and switch off the flame.
- Discard bay leaf and cool down the mixture.
- Blend into puree and strain the puree.
- Tranfer the soup in the wok and boil it for 5 mins.
- Add salt, sugar, black pepper powder and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Switch off the gas and add fresh cream and mix well.