Suji ke kurkure pakoda banane ka asan tarika. Crispy and crunchy suji ke pakode within 20 mins. Its super crunchy from outside and soft from inside. Perfectly cooked soft semolina in inside and crunchy from outside.
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/4 whisk curd
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-3 tbsp coriander leaves
- 3 green chilli
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl add semolina, whisk curd, onion, green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves, crushed peanuts, chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add water and make a semi thick batter.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Rest the batter for 10-15 mins.
- Add baking soda and mix well.
- In a hot oil add small portions and deep fry on medium-high flame till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy.