Sukhi aloo pyaz ki sabji recipe in a quick way. Quick and tasty aloo ki sabji. It can be served with rotis and parathas and tastes super good.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 4 chopped potato.
- 2 chopped onion.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped potato and saute few mins.
- Add chopped onion and mix well.
- Saute few mins.
- Add turmeric powder, salt as per taste and mix well.
- Cover and cook 5 mins on low flame.
- Add red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook 2 more mins.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.