Stuffed capsicum is made with potato stuffing and cheese on top. Its tastes delicious. Paneer can also be added in the potato mixture. The stuffing can be made with other ingredients as well.
- 300 gms capsicum.
- 8 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida.
- 2 green chilli.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 5 boiled and mashed potato.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp chat masala.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- 2 Cheese cube.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Take a capsicum and remove it’s top part and discard all the seeds from inside.
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chilli and saute it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute few till it turns brown.
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and dry mango powder and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take the mixture out in a bowl.
- Fill the potato mixture in capsicum and add cheese on top.
- In a pan heat oil and add capsicum in it.
- Fry the capsicum on low flame until it turns brown and soft from outside.
- Once it turns soft and brown take it out from oil and serve.