Sooji halwa or sheera is a very popular sweet dish or dessert. It’s loved by all. Very quick and delicious dessert recipe. This sheera is made out of semolina which is very healthy. The nuts in it makes it even more rich. This Indian sweet dish is very popular as well as healthy and delicious.
- 1/4 cup clarified butter.
- 1/2 cup semolina.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 2 tbsp chopped dry fruits.
- 1.5 cup water.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat clarified butter and add semolina.
- Roast it for 10-15 mins on medium flame.
- Once semolina turns aromatic and starts changing it’s color.
- Add water and sugar to it.
- Stir continuously and cook for 5 more mins.
- Semolina will start thickening.
- Once it’s thickens add cardamom powder, chopped dry fruits and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.
- Garnish with some more chopped dry fruits.