Sev tamatar ki sabji is a very delicious Indian curry. It’s made out of sev which is made of besan. This thick sev is added in tomato gravy which makes it very tasty. All the masala in it makes it flavourful.
- 1 cup thick sev.
- 4 medium chopped Tomato.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida.
- 1 tsp grated Ginger.
- 2 chopped green chilli.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 3 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida, grated ginger, green chilli and saute for a min.
- Add chopped Tomatoes and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 mins on medium flame.
- Mash the tomatoes a bit.
- Add water and mix well.
- Let it again cook for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
- Add the thick sev and mix well.
- Add garam masala and let it cook for another 5 mins on medium-low flame.
- After 5 mins switch off the flame and add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot.