Sabudana vada a fast recipe. It’s made out of sabudana and other spices. Crushed peanuts makes it even more crunchier. The most important thing for making sabudana is soaking, it has to be soaked well. You can shallow fry it as well. Crunchy and tasty sabudana vada recipe for fast.
- 1 cup sabudana/sago
- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted and crushed peanuts
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Rock salt(sendha namak)
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl wash sabudana/sago well with water(twice).
- After washing add 3/4 cup of water and soak for 5-6 hours.
- After soaking it well turn non sticky and doubles in quantity.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli, chopped ginger, roasted and crushed peanuts, coriander leaves, rock salt(sendha namak), black pepper powder, lemon juice, mashed potatoes and mash and mix well.
- Grease hands with oil and make vada.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame.
- Flip occasionally to get even color.
- Once turns golden take out from oil and serve with green chutney.