Make tasty Raw banana Kofta Curry at home
Raw banana kofta’s is an Indian curry. The gravy made here is a onion tomato gravy. The raw banana kofta with this tangy gravy makes it a super one. It is tasty as well healthier curry. It can be served with Rotis, Rice, naan and many more.
4 boiled raw banana.
1/4 cup gram flour.
1 small chopped onion.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
1 tsp coriander powder.
1/2 tsp garam masala.
1 green chilli.
1 tsp grated ginger.
1 tbsp coriander leaves.
Oil for frying.
5 tbsp oil.
2 medium onion paste.
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
2 green chilli.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
1/4 tsp asafoetida.
4 medium tomato paste.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
1 tsp red chilli powder.
2 tsp coriander powder.
1 tsp garam masala.
1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder.
1 tsp fenugreek powder.
3 tsp gram flour.
1/2 tsp dry mango powder.
2 tbsp coriander leaves.
1/2 tsp sugar.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. Firstly boil the raw bananas for 3 whistle and remove its skin.
2. In a bowl mash them and add gram flour, onion, grated ginger, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, coriander powder, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix all well.
3. Make balls out of it and fry them in medium low flame till it browns.
4. Take it out in kitchen towel.
5. In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, asafoetida and saute for a min.
6. Add onion paste and cook for 6-8 mins.
7. After 6-8 mins when it turns brown add ginger-garlic paste and again saute for 2-3 mins.
8. Add green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, roasted cumin powder, gram flour and cook till oil releases from sides.
9. Now add tomato paste and cook for 5-7 mins.
10. After 5-7 mins the mixture start releasing oil from sides, Add 1.5 cup of water.
11. Give it a boil and add fenugreek powder, dry mango powder, garam masala, sugar and mix well.
12. Add koftas to them and let them cook together for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
13. Add coriander leaves and mix well.