Sooji toast a quick breakfast or a snack recipe. It’s healthy and even easy to make. It also contains lots of vegetables and curd which is super healthy to start up a day.
- 1/2 cup Semolina.
- 1/4 cup curd.
- 2 tbsp onion.
- 2 tbsp capsicum.
- 2 tbsp tomato
- 2 green chilli.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Bread slices.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl add semolina and curd and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup water and mix well.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins mix it again.
- Apply mixture on top of bread slices.
- Drop little oil on tawa and spread it.
- Put the mixture side down on tawa and toast it on low flame until cooked well and turns brown.
- Flip and apply butter on other side and toast until it turns brown and crispy.
- Cut into desired shapes and enjoy.