Quick and Easy Potato Pancakes Recipe
Potato pancake is a very simple as well as delicious snacks. It is made with potatoes and eggs. This pancake can be made within few time. Like all other pancake it also tastes delicious.
3 large potatoes.
3 tbsp all purpose flour.
1 small onion.
1 green chilli.
1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
1/2 tsp mixed herbs.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
For for frying.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. Peel the potaotes and grate them using grater.
2. Soak them in water for about 5-10 mins.
3. After 5-10 mins drain the water and wash the potatoes with fresh water.
4. Squeeze the potatoes well.
5. In a bowl crack eggs and add all purpose flour and mix well so that no lumps should be there.
6. Add onion, green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, mixed herbs and mix well.
7. Add grated potatoes to the mixture and mix well.
9. In a pan brush 1/2 tsp of oil and add spoonful of batter and spread it and give a shape.
10. Pour little oil on sides of the batter and let on side cook till its brown.
11. Flip it over and cook other side as well.
12. When both sides becomes brown take it out on serving plate.
13. Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves.
14. Serve hot with sauce.