Easy Aloo Fry Recipe For Lunch box
Potato fry is a simple dish which can be prepared within 10 mins. It is an easy and tasty lunch box recipe. It is prepared with the twist of curry leaves which makes it even more tasty.
3 large potatoes(cubes).
1/2 tsp black mustard seeds.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
2 tbsp oil.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
1/2 tsp coriander powder.
1/2 tsp garam masala.
8-10 curry leaves.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. In a pan heat oil, add black mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute for a min.
2. Add potatoes and mix well.
3. Cook the potatoes for 1 min on high flame.
4. Now cover and cook it for 5 mins on medium high flame stiring occasionally.
5. After 5 mins open the lid and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala and mix well.
6. Cook the potatoes with masala for about 3-4 mins on medium flame stiring it occasionally.
7. Serve hot.