Rajasthani papad ki sabji
Papad ki sabji is a quick indian curry which can be prepared within 10 mins. The curry in this is prepared with curd and onion. It is an simple as well as delicious curry.
2 tbsp oil.
1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
1/4 tsp asafoetida.
1 medium onion.
1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
2 slit green chilli
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
1 tsp coriander powder.
1 cup whisk curd.
1/2 tsp garam masala.
1/2 tsp fenugreek powder.
1 tbsp coriander powder.
1 cup water.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. In a tawa roast the papad both sides well.
2. Break into pieces.
3. In a pan heat oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and saute for a min.
4. Add chopped onion and saute till it browns.
5. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli and mix well.
6. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
7. Add a cup of water and let it boil.
8. Add whisk curd and stir continuously on low flame till it boils.
9. Add garam masala, fenugreek powder and mix well.
10. Add roasted papad and let it cook 2 mins.
11. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
12. Serve hot