Rajasthani style papad ki sabji without onion and garlic. It’s tastes tempting with rotis and parathas. It hardly takes 10 mins to cook. Simple, delicious and quick papad ki sabji.
- 4 papad
- 1 cup whisk curd
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 2 green chilli
- 1/2 inch grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan or tawa roast the papad until it turns crispy.
- Break the papad into small pieces.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin seeds and saute few seconds.
- Add asafoetida, green chilli, grated ginger and saute for few mins.
- Low the flame and add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder and saute well.
- Add whisk curd (low flame) and stir continuously.
- Once curd mixed well add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Let the gravy comes to boil.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add roasted papad and cook for 2-4 mins.