A super tasty and quick milk shake. Yes it’s Oreo milk shake. It’s the combination of Oreo biscuits and chocolate Ice cream. The chocolate syrup makes it even more chocolatey. A shake which is very quick and very mouth licking.
- 8 Oreo biscuits.
- 6 scoop chocolate ice cream.
- 4 tbsp chocolate syrup.
- 1 cup chilled milk.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a mixer jar add Oreos and break them into pieces.
- Add chocolate ice cream.
- Add chocolate syrup.
- Add chilled milk.
- Close the jar and blend for 1-2 mins.
- Take a glass or jar and decorate it with chocolate syrup.
- Pour the syrup in the jar and add 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream and top it with crushed Oreos and chocolate syrup.
Chocolate Syrup Recipe