Oreo biscuit cake one of the easiest cake to make. Only 4 ingredients cake. It is easy to make and super tasty to eat. Super quick and easy cake recipe.
- 2 pack of 120 gms Oreo biscuits.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 tbsp sugar.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 cup salt.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Take a pressure cooker and remove it’s gasket and whistle and place a kitchen rack in it and preheat salt for 10 mins.
- In a mixer grinder grind biscuits and sugar into fine powder.
- Take it out in a bowl and break lumps.
- Add milk in batches make a lump free batter.
- Add baking powder and whisk well.
- Pour the batter in a greased tin lined with butter paper.
- Now bake the cake for 30-35 mins on medium flame.
- After baking let it cool completely and demould it and enjoy.