No ghee, no butter coconut burfi recipe. It’s tastes delicious. It’s creamy as well as soft. Easy and quick to make. Try and enjoy.
- 3 cup dessicated coconut.
- 1/2 cup saffron soaked milk.
- 1.5 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup fresh cream.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- Silver vark for garnishing.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan slightly mix the dessicated coconut.
- Add saffron milk, sugar and mix well.
- Once mixed well add fresh cream and cook till it starts combining and starts separating pan.
- Once it turns smooth and starts separating pan add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Grease the tray with clarified butter and spread the mixture and level it.
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 mins.
- After 10-15 mins apply silver vark and let it set completely.
- After setting cut into desired shapes.