Milk powder burfi is a sweet dish which just melts in your mouth. It tastes sooo soo delicious if you make it in my way. To avoid making it chewy add the sugar when everything combines up well. The perfect coarse and soft texture burfi in 10-15 mins.
- 2 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup clarified butter/ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Silver vark for decoration
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Grease a tray with clarified butter/ghee.
- In a pan heat clarified butter/ghee and add milk and mix.
- Add milk powder gradually and mix well.
- Mix well and remove all the lumps.
- Once everything combines well add sugar and mix well(to get coarse texture add sugar at this stage).
- Cook till sugar melts and pan starts separating add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Once mixture starts separating pan turn of the gas (do not over cook).
- Transfer the mixture in the greased tray and level it.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Once it cools down and sets completely.
- Add silver vark.
- Cut into desired shape and enjoy the no chewy milk powder burfi.