Mawa modak is one of the easy modak recipe. It tastes amazing. Though it take time to make these modaks as the mixture takes time to cool down. But the taste of these modaks are super delicious.
- 300 gms mawa/khoya.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 2 tbsp saffron milk.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan add mawa/khoya and cook till it melts and starts combining (low flame).
- Once it starts combining remove it from flame.
- Let it cool down slightly.
- Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add saffron milk and mix well.
- Allow it to cool completely and hardens.
- After it hardens fill the mixture in modak mould.
- Remove the extra mixture from sides and level the bottom part.
- Slightly press it from bottom.
- Gently demould it.