Masala Lotus seed/ Makhana is a very healthy snack. Quick and easy snack in 10 mins which is tasty and even healthy. Kids adults everyone’s favorite snack.
- 2 cups lotus seed/ Makhana.
- 1 tbsp clarified butter.
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp chat Masala.
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder.
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Heat up a pan and add clarified butter in it
2. Add lotus seed/ Makhana
3. And roast for 10 mins on low flame or untill it turns crispy and crunchy.
4. Once it turns crispy and crunchy add red chilli powder, chat Masala, roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt.
5. And mix every thing well
6. Once masala coated well in Makhana turn off the flame and serve.
If you like this recipe do try at your home and share you experience with us . thank you Soo much 😊