Masala bhindi or okra masala recipe is a quick one. Its easy and delicious. The masala coats up really well with the bhindis and the amchur gives it a tangy flavour.
- 300 gms lady finger.
- 3 tbsp Mustard oil.
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1.5 tbsp coriander powder.
- 1.5 tsp dry mango powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat oil and add asafoetida.
- Add lady finger and saute few mins on medium flame.
- Once it starts changing its color add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 mins on low flame.
- Once soften and cooked well add dry mango powder and mix well.