Lapsi/Broken wheat halwa Dalia is an Indian sweet dish which is made up of Broken wheat/Dalia, clarified butter/Ghee, sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits. Delicious mouthwatering halwa from Dalia. Dalia is very healthy. This dessert is speciality of Gujarat.
- 1 cup broken wheat/Dalia.
- 1/2 cup clarified butter/Ghee.
- 3 cup boiled water.
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
- 3 tbsp dry fruits.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
1. Heat up a pan and add clarified butter/Ghee to it and let it melt.
2. Add broken wheat to it.
3. Cook the broken wheat on medium flame until it turns golden brown.
4. Once it turns golden brown add 3 cups of water.
5. Stiring continuously cook until water dries up.
6. Add 1 cup of sugar.
7. Cook until the texture of Broken wheat/Dalia becomes thick.
8. Add cardamom powder.
9. Add dry fruits.
10. Mix everything well.
11. srve hot.
Watch Full Recipe in video here:-👇