Lacchedar Kesari Rabdi is rich and creamy than the regular Rabdi. It’s tastes delicious. Creamy, thick and lacchedar rabdi with kesar flavor.
- 1 litre full cream milk.
- 25-30 saffron strands.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 1/4 cup dry fruits.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a wok heat milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add saffron strands and boil it.
- Stick the cream on the sides of the wok and stir the milk.
- Repeat the process until milk reduces to 1/4 of it’s original quantity.
- Once milk reduces and thickens.
- Add sugar and cook till sugar melts.
- Add cardamom powder and dry fruits and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down slightly.
- Scrape the cream from the sides and mix it in milk.
- You can serve it hot or chilled.
*Note – It will thicken more once it will be chilled in the fridge.