This video is about how to store green peas for long time. It’s a very easy process and the peas lasts longer. Try this process and store peas for longer time.
- 500 gms green peas.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 zip lock pouch.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a wok heat water and add sugar and salt.
- Add green peas in boiling water and boil it for 2-3 mins.
- Remove from heat and dip in ice water and leave it for 5 mins.
- Transfer the peas in a cloth and dry it out using another cloth.
- Use zip lock pouch to store the peas.
- Fill 3/4 part of pouch and store in deep freeze.
- Use upto 6 to 12 months.