Homemade tomato puree can be easily made at home. It can be store for 2-3 months and can be used easily in pasta, curry, soup and many more.
- 1 kg Tomatoes.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 tsp vinegar.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a mixer jar add chopped tomatoes and blend it into puree.
- Strain the puree and discard the leftover skin and seeds.
- Add the puree in a wok and cook for 15-20 mins.
- Remove the froth from top.
- Once the puree become half of its original quantity add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar.
- Let the puree cool down completely.
- Once it cool down completely store it in a air tight container in refrigerator and use upto 2-3 mins.