Now you can make halwai style gajar ka halwa at home. Try this recipe and get halwai style gajar ka halwa at home. You can add extra ghee if you want to get the perfect halwai style halwa.
- 1.5 kg thick grated carrot.
- 10 tbsp clarified butter.
- 1.5 cup milk.
- 200 gms khoya.
- 1 cup grated paneer.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 6 tbsp chopped dry nuts.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a wok heat 6 tbsp of clarified butter and add thick grated carrot and saute it for 10 mins.
- Add 1.5 cup milk and saute till milk evaporates.
- Once milk evaporates add sugar and cook till sugar melts and absorbs or cook 5-7 mins.
- Add khoya and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Add cardamom powder and grated paneer and mix well.
- In another wok add 4 tbsp clarified butter and add chopped dry nuts and saute slightly.
- Add the nuts in halwa and cook for 2 mins.