Garlic bread without oven is possible. Make this delicious garlic bread in kadai. No difference in taste. Cheesy softer garlic bread recipe in kadai. A must try recipe. No words for this mouthwatering recipe.
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
For garlic butter
- 1/4 cup soften butter
- 2 tbsp grated garlic
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 100 gms mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bow add soften butter, grated garlic, coriander leaves and mix well.
- In a bowl add lukewarm water and sugar and mix till sugar dissolve.
- Add active dry yeast and mix well and let it rest for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins when yeast activates add all purpose flour, grated garlic, salt, oregano and red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Knead well for 10-15 mins add 2 tbsp water and make the dough sticky and knead well.
- Add 1/2 tsp oil and knead till dough become soft and non sticky.
- Tuck the dough and apply oil on bowl and over the dough and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour dough will triples in size.
- Punch the dough and knead again for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle the all purpose flour on dough and start flattening it using hands.
- Take a rolling pin and roll into a required size.
- Apply garlic butter and add mozzarella cheese, oregano and red chilli flakes and fold the other half.
- Seal the edges using water.
- Grease the pizza tray with garlic butter and place the bread in the tray.
- Apply garlic butter on bread, sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes and make cut marks on it.
- Take a kadai and place a kitchen rack inside it and preheat it for 10 mins on medium flame.
- Place the tray in the kadai and let it cook for 15-20 mins on medium flame.
- After 15 mins flip the bread and let other side cook for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins take out the bread and brush some garlic butter on it.
- Cut the bread into shapes and enjoy with cheese sauce.