Gajar ka halwa in pressure cooker. It’s a quicker way to make it. No need of grating and grinding. Quicker and tastier gajar ka halwa with less labor. Creamy and rich gajar ka halwa.
- 600 gms chopped carrot.
- 500 ml milk.
- 1/2 cup khoa/Mawa.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 2 tbsp dry fruits.
- 1/4 cup clarified butter.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pressure cooker add chopped carrots and half of the milk and cook till 1 whistle on high flame.
- Once pressure releases remove the lid and switch on the gas.
- Pour rest of the milk and cook it on medium flame.
- Continuously stir and mash the carrots.
- Cook till milk dries up completely.
- Add clarified butter and cook it in clarified butter for 5-7 mins.
- Add sugar and mix well and let the sugar melts and absorbed well.
- Add 1/2 cup khoa/Mawa and mix well and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder and mix well.