Chocolate truffles is a combination of dark chocolate and fresh cream coated with cocoa powder. Simple and quick recipe with delicious taste.
- 1/2 cup fresh cream.
- 2 cups dark chocolate.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat fresh cream but do not boil.
- Add dark chocolate and cook till it melts completely.
- Transfer in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take a scoop and make a ball.
- Coat with cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top of all the chocolate truffles.