Make Tatsy Eggless Chocolate Pudding Without Oven at home
Chocolate pudding is something that everyone loves. A all time great dessert for chocolate lovers. Why to crave for chocolate when you can prepare a delicious dessert at home with no time. This chocolate pudding should be served chilled. A super chocolatey pudding though without eggs.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1/4 cup corn flour.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 2 cups milk.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate.
- 1/4 cup fresh cream.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan add sugar, cocoa powder, corn flour, salt and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and mix well(no lumps).
- Place it over the heat and cook till milk thickens.
- Once milk thickens add chopped dark chocolate and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and mix well until everything combines well.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour the pudding in the mould.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours garnish with chopped white chocolate and serve chilled.