Super delicious and super easy cake pops recipe using leftover chocolate cake. It’s tastes super good. It’s moist and soft from inside and hard layer of Chocolate outside. A must try recipe.
- leftover chocolate cake.
- 1.5 tbsp honey.
- Melted milk chocolate.
- Colourful sprinkles.
- Golden sprinkles.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a mixer jar add roughly break leftover chocolate cake.
- Grind it till it turns crumbly in texture.
- In a bowl add crumble cake and add honey and mix well.
- Once cake turn soft and moist make balls out of it.
- Take skewers and dip it in melted chocolate and insert it at the bottom of the cake.
- Leave it for a min to let the chocolate get dry.
- Dip the cake balls in the melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles on top and leave it for 5 mins to let the chocolate hardens.