Chocolate choco chips cookies is a one of the favourite cookies of all. Why to bought them from outside?? When you can easily make them in home. Delicious and tasty chocolate cookies at home and even without oven.
- 1/2 cup butter(room temperature)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp milk(room temperature)
- Choco chips
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl add room temperature butter and beat it for 2 mins.
- Sieve the powdered sugar and add and mix well.
- Beat both the things until becomes light and fluffy.
- Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and add in the bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp milk and make a dough.
- Do not knead and do not apply pressure.
- Gently mix and make a dough.
- Grease the plate with butter.
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it in your hands and press slightly.
- Add chocochips on top.
- Preheat a kadai with a stand for 10 mins on medium flame.
- Place the plate and cook it for 15 mins on medium flame.
- After 15 mins take it out and let it cool down for 15-20 mins as it cools down it will harden.
- Store it in air tight container and enjoy.