Milk powder chocolate burfi is one of the best sweet recipe in this Rakshabandhan for your brothers. Its a best sweet recipe for all the chocolate lovers. A delicious and must try sweet recipe and just in 15-20 mins.
- 2 cup milk powder.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup clarified butter.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- Silver vark for decoration.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl mix milk powder and cocoa powder.
- In a pan heat claried butter and add milk and mix well.
- Add milk powder and cocoa powder mixture in batches and mix well.
- No lumps should be formed.
- Once everything combines well add sugar and cook till sugar melts.
- Once sugar melts and mixture starts separating pan.
- Transfer the mixture in a greased tray and spread evenly
- Allow it to cool for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins apply silver vark and leave for more 5 mins.
- Once it cools down little cut in desired shapes.
- Allow it to set completely and enjoy.