Cheese white sauce macaroni is a cheesy pasta made out of white sauce and cheese. It’s cheesy and super delicious in taste. It’s not healthy but it can surely feels you like heaven. Cheese lovers must try this pasta. I have made this with cheese slice you can even add cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 4 cheese slice
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat water and add salt and add elbow macaroni pasta and cook till it softens or cook as per pack instructions.
- Once cooked remove from heat and drain water and pour cold water over it.
- In a pan heat butter and add all purpose flour and cook till it turns golden(do not burn).
- Add milk gradually and whisk continuously.
- Once milk thickens add cheese slice and cook till cheese melts.
- Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, mixed herbs and red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.