Cheesy garlic bread a great evening snack. Quick, easy and delicious starter within few mins. The combination of cheese and herbs, chillies makes it unexplainable. This is delicious super quick snacks recipe
- 4 white bread slices.
- 200 gms mozzarella cheese.
- 3 tbsp butter for garlic butter.
- 2 tbsp garlic.
- 1 tsp mixed herbs.
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes.
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder.
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves.
- Butter for toasting bread.
INSTRUCTION TO MAKE
- Firstly grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare garlic butter by melting butter and adding garlic to it and cooking it for 3-5 mins.
- Remove the sides of the bread and toast it one side using butter.
- In a bowl add mozzarella cheese, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, red chilli flakes, coriander leaves and mix all well.
- Apply garlic butter on toasted side and then spread mixture.
- Toast it using butter until cheese melts completely on low flame.
- Once cheese melt serve hot.