Bread halwa is a halwa made out of bread. You can use any bread of your choice. It’s tastes delicious and it’s very easy to make.
- 6 bread slices.
- 3 tbsp clarified butter.
- 1/4 cup dry fruits.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 5 tbsp sugar.
- 2 cup milk.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Remove the sides of the bread slices and cut it into small pieces.
- In a pan heat clarified butter and slightly saute the dry fruits.
- In the same pan add clarified butter and saute till it turns light brown.
- Add 2 cups milk and soak the milk in it and cook well till it starts separating pan.
- After mixing well add sugar and cook till sugar melts.
- Once the mixture starts separating pan add cardamom powder and fried dry fruits and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 more mins and serve.