Bourbon chocolate cake is a budget cake. It can be a made with just 3 ingredients if u skip decorations. Its cheap but taste too delicious. It’s a biscuit cake but taste like a original cake. Chocolate ganache and chocolate decoration enhances the taste of cake really well. Try this cake definately and let us know ur reaction in our comment section.
- 25 bourbon biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Eno
- 2 tbsp milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp white chocolate
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp butter
- Chocolate balls for decoration
- Salt for baking
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pressure cooker add salt and place a kitchen rack.
- Remove the whistle and gasket and preheat it for 10 mins on medium-low flame.
- In a mixer jar roughly break the biscuits and grind into fine powder.
- Take it out in a bowl and gradually add milk.
- Mix well – no lumps.
- Add 1 tsp of fruit salt(Eno) and 1 tsp milk and mix well in one direction.
- Pour the batter in a greased tin and tap it to remove air bubbles.
- Place the tin in pressure cooker and cook it for 30-35 mins on medium-low flame.
- After cake baked completely let it cool down.
- After cooling the cake scrape the sides and take the cake out of tin.
- Remove butter paper.
- Take dark chocolate and cream and melt it using double boiler or microwave.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter in the ganache to make it glossy and shiny.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and spread it.
- Mix milk chocolate and white chocolate and sprinkle on sides of cake.
- Decorate with biscuit and chocolate balls on center.