Besan shimla mirch ki sukhi sabji is a very delicious sabji. It’s made with so much of flavours. Besan makes it even more tasty. It can be served with rotis and parathas.
- 1/4 cup gram flour.
- 500 gms capsicum.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds.
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida.
- 1 tsp grated ginger.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp cumin powder.
- 2 tsp Coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan dry roast the gram flour for 2-3 mins on low-medium flame.
- In a same pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, asafoetida, grated ginger and saute for few seconds.
- Add capsicum and cover and cook for 4-5 mins on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 mins on medium-low flame.
- Add roasted gram flour and mix well and add garam masala, dry mango powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 1-2 mins on medium flame.