Besan Gatte Ki Sabji Without Onion And Garlic Recipe
Gatte ki sabji which is made out of gram flour and this is specially prepared without onion and garlic. The twist of curd makes it more tasty. The unique combination of gram flour gatta and tomato and curd gravy has its own pure and rich taste.
1.5 cup gram flour.
1 tsp turmeric powder.
1.5 tsp red chilli powder.
3 tsp coriander powder.
1/2 tsp carom seeds/ajwain.
4 tbsp oil.
2 medium tomato puree.
1 tbsp green chilli – ginger paste.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
2 tbsp whisk curd.
1/2 tsp garam masala.
2 tbsp coriander leaves.
1 tsp sugar.
1/4 tsp asafoetida.
INSTRUCTION TO MAKE
1. In a bowl add gram flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, carom seeds and oil and mix well.
2. Add water little by little and make a hard dough.
3. Take a small portion and make rolls out of it.
4. Dip the rolls in boiling water and let them boil for 5-7 mins.
5. Take them out and let it cool and reserve the boiled water for gravy.
6. As it cool down cut them in small pieces.
7. In a wok heat oil and add cumin seeds and asafoetida in it.
8. Add tomato puree and cook for 5 mins.
9. Then add ginger-green chilli paste in it and cook everything for about 5 mins.
10. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder and cook all the masala for 4-5 mins.
11. Add whisk curd and stir continuously for 4-5 mins.
12. Add a tsp of sugar in it and mix well.
13. As everything cooks up well add gatta in it and mix well.
14. Add 1 cup of gatta stock in gravy and cook it for 5-7 mins.
15. Add garam masala and mix well.
16. Add coriander leaves and serve hot.
Watch Full Recipe Video Here
SUBSCRIBE NOW:- https://www.youtube.com/c/cookinglovers
SOCIAL LINK(FOLLOW US):-