White chocolate truffle a Christmas special dessert. Super delicious dessert recipe. It’s made with white chocolate, the chocochips inside it makes it even more delicious. The coating is done with chocolate and Oreo crumbs.
- 2 cups white chocolate.
- 1/2 cup fresh cream.
- 1/4 cup chocochips.
- 10 pieces of Oreo biscuits.
- 1 cup melted dark/milk chocolate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat fresh cream do not boil.
- Add white chocolate and mix till chocolate melts completely.
- Once chocolate melted transfer in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins take it out and add chocochips and slightly mix it.
- Refrigerate for another 1 hour.
- Take 10 Oreo biscuits and break into small pieces and grind into powder.
- After 1 hour take a scoop of mixture and make a ball.
- Dip it into melted chocolate and coat with Oreo crumbs.
- Do the same with the rest and enjoy.