White chocolate Oreo fudge is a super delicious dessert. It can be prepared with just 3 ingredients. Quick and tasty fudge recipe.
- 100 gms condensed milk.
- 200 gms white chocolate.
- 7-8 Oreo biscuits.
INSTRUCTION TO MAKE
- In a pan add condensed milk and white chocolate and cook till it melts.
- Remove from the flame and add crushed Oreo cookies and mix well.
- Transfer in a baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies on top and press slightly.
- Allow it to set for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
- After it sets cut into desired shapes.
Watch Full Video Recipe Here:-👇