Sandesh is a traditional sweet of Bengal. It’s made out only from milk, sugar and cardamom powder. It tastes really awesome. It’s a super delicious sweet from Bengal.
- 1 litre full cream milk.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a wok heat milk and bring it to boil.
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsn water and mix well.
- Add lemon water little by little and mix well.
- Once milk curdles, strain the milk and wash the chenna using water to remove it’s sourness.
- Leave the chenna for 30 mins.
- Knead the chenna well until it turns smooth and soft and add powdered sugar and mash well.
- Cook the chenna for 5 mins on low flame until it turns thick.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer in a plate and let it cool down a bit.
- Knead again and make it soft and smooth.
- Take small portion and make sandesh out of it.