Sabudana thalipeeth is like sabudana roti. It can be taken in fast. It’s healthy and tastes delicious. It should be served with green chutney to enchance it’s taste more.
- 1 cup sabudana/sago
- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted and crushed peanuts
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Rock salt(sendha namak)
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl wash sabudana/sago well with water(twice).
- After washing add 3/4 cup of water and soak for 5-6 hours.
- After soaking it well turn non sticky and doubles in quantity.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli, chopped ginger, roasted and crushed peanuts, coriander leaves, rock salt(sendha namak), black pepper powder, lemon juice, mashed potatoes and mash and mix well.
- Grease the butter paper with oil and take a small portion and flatten with your hands.
- Cook it using oil on medium flame till both side turns brown.