Sabudana khichdi is a recipe which we usually have in fast. Here is the perfect recipe of non sticky Sabudana khichdi. It’s healthy and delicious as well. Perfect fast recipe.
- 1 cup Sago.
- 1/2+1/4 cup peanuts.
- 2 tbsp clarified butter.
- 3-4 slit green chilli.
- 1 tsp grated Ginger.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 8-10 curry leaves.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Rock salt.
- 2 tsp lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- 2 medium boiled potatoes.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl add Sago and wash it twice with water.
- In 1 cup Sago add 3/4 cup water and soak for 7-8 hours.
- In a pan dry roast the peanuts for 4-5 mins on low flame.
- Let the peanuts cool down and remove the skin and blend into coarse powder.
- Mix the peanut powder in the soaked sago.
- In a pan heat clarified butter and roast the peanuts for 4-5 mins and take it out in a bowl.
- In the same pan add cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, ginger and saute for 1 min.
- Add roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well and cook 2-3 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add Sago and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 mins on low-medium flame.
- Add lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well.