Rice kheer is all time favourite dessert of many people. Thick, creamy and delicious rice kheer recipe at home.
- 100 gms small rice.
- 1 litre milk.
- Few saffron strands.
- 5-6 tbsp sugar.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 2 tbsp dry fruits.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl add rice and wash with water.
- Drain water and add water and soak for 20-30 mins.
- In a wok add milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add saffron strands and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add soaked rice and cook it till rice cooked completely.
- Once rice cooked completely add sugar and mix well.
- Milk reduces, kheer thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and dry fruits and mix well.