Red sauce pasta a very popular snack. It’s made with fresh tomatoes. Herbs makes it even more tasty. Onion and garlic is also a taste maker in the dish. Yummy and tasty red sauce pasta recipe.
- 2 cups pasta.
- 6 medium tomatoes.
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic.
- 1 large chopped onion.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1 tsp oregano.
- 1 tsp mixed herbs.
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- 1/2 tsp sugar.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- 1 cube cheese.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- Take tomatoes and remove it’s top part and cut X at the bottom of the tomatoes.
- Boil the tomatoes till it’s skin separates and let it cool down completely.
- In a pan heat water and add salt, oil and add the pasta and boil till pasta softens.
- Drain the pasta water and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta stock.
- Pour cold water over pasta it stops cooking process.
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped garlic and saute it slightly.
- Add chopped onion and saute till onion turns light brown.
- Add tomato puree and cook it for 3-4 mins.
- After 3-4 mins tomato thickens.
- Add salt, oregano, mixed herbs, sugar, red chilli flakes, black pepper powder, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta water and mix well.
- Add cheese cubes and mix well.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Cover and cook 1 min on medium-low flame and serve hot.