Poha is a very healthy breakfast recipe. It’s a popular Indian dish which basically belongs to Maharashtra. It’s delicious and healthy as well. Quick, easy and healthy recipe.
- 2 cup poha/churwa
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a bowl wash poha/churwa with water and drain off all water.
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, grated ginger, green chilli and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add chopped onion and cook till it turns brown.
- Add roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, sugar and mix well.
- Add washed poha and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Add lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve with sev or bhujiya.