Paneer ladoo is a very quick sweet recipe. It’s taste delicious. The flavour of condensed milk makes it even more rich. Very rich and tasty paneer ladoo recipe.
- 200 gms cottage cheese/Paneer.
- 200 gms khoya/Mawa.
- 3/4 cup condensed milk.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 1 tsp clarified butter/Ghee.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat ghee and add khoya/Mawa to it.
- Cook till it melts and turns mushy(low flame).
- Add cottage cheese, condensed milk and mix well.
- Cook and break lumps from it.
- Turns thick.
- Stir continuously and cook on low flame.
- Separates pan.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Take out in a plate and spread.
- Let it cool down a bit.
- Take a scoop and make ladoos.
- Decorate with pistachios.